What Are Cookies
The Cookies We Set
- Account related cookies
- Login related cookies
- Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Surveys related cookies
- Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser:
Set up cookies in Google Chrome
Setting up cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer
Set cookies in Mozilla Firefox
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook; Instagram, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Warning about deleting cookies
In the case of blocking or not accepting the installation of cookies it is possible that certain services offered by our website that need their use are disabled and, therefore, are not available to you so you cannot take full advantage of everything that our websites and applications offer you. It is also possible that the performance of the website may decrease.
In the case of blocking or not accepting the installation of cookies, it is possible that certain services offered by our website will not be available and you therefore cannot take full advantage of our website and application.
If you have any questions about our cookies policy, you may contact this web page through our Contact channels.
Acceptance of cookies
Updates in the Cookies Policy
Our website can modify this Cookies Policy according to legislative or regulatory requirements, or to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, so users are advised to visit it periodically.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires it for that purpose. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Privacy Shield UE – EE. UU. Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard on this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.
- For any questions or queries about this cookies policy please do not hesitate to contact us through the contact form on the website.